- Speedy Darkening (Covers your gray hair in only 5 minutes)
Just wait for 5 minutes after application. Except for 855, 865, 875, 885: have to wait for 10 minutes.
- Easy & Comfortable Application
Just comb through your hair, applying non-drip cream with exclusive Applicator Comb. No need to premix the creams.
- Natural Herbal Extracts
Bigen Speedy contains 6 natural herbal extracts: Balm Mint, Fennel, Hops, Chamomile, Mistletoe, Yarrow
- Smart Saving
Just use the necessary amount of cream and keep the remainder for future applications.
Bigen Speedy Hair Color Conditioner 855 Burgundy Brown
Bigen Speedy Hair Color Conditioner covers your gray hair in only 5 minutes (except for 855, 865, 875: developing time is 10 minutes). It contains 6 natural herbal extracts (balm mint, fennel, hops, chamomile, mistletoe and yarrow), which reduces the damage on your hair. It comes with applicator comb that helps to ease the application of hair dye onto the hair. This smart saving and economical hair dye can be kept for future usage.
Package Included: Cream Colorant 40g, Cream Developer 40g, Gloves, Coloring Comb, Instruction Leaflet
Developing Time: 10 minutes
Product Shelf Live: 5 years from the manufacturing date (unopened condition)
Product Origin: Japan
1.) Full Head Application
- Apply the mixture to dry hair starting from the grayest area.
- Continue the application until all hair is well-covered with the mixture.
- Comb through to hair ends for even distribution make sure that every strand is well covered with the mixture.
- Finish application within 7 minutes.
- Leave the mixture on for following developing time for each color.
- 881, 882, 883, 884-Developing time 5 minutes
- 855, 865, 875-Developing time 10 minutes
- In any case, please attention to have the following time in total for application and color-development.
- 881, 882. 883, 884 – 12 minutes
- 855, 865, 875 – 17 minutes
- When the desired color is obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Shampoo well and use conditioner as well.
2.) Retouch Application
-Apply the mixture to only the new growth part (around the hair root).
-Finish application within 7 minutes.
-Leave the mixture of for following developing time for each color.
881, 882, 883, 884-2 minutes
855, 865, 875-7 minutes
-After the above mentioned developing time, spread the mixture applied on hair from root to tip, while adding fresh mixture, if needed.
-Leave the mixture on for 3 minutes.
-Then check whether the color on the hair tip and the hair root is even.
-When the desired color is obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Shampoo well and use conditioner as well.
ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM EXTRACT, ALCOHOL DENAT., AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, ARGININE, ASCORBIC ACID, BHT, CETETH-2, CETETH-20, CETETH-30, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) FRUIT EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-20, PETROLATUM, POLYQUATERNIUM-6, PULLULAN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM SULFITE, STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TAURINE, TOCOPHEROL, TRISODIUM HEDTA, VISCUM ALBUM (MISTLETOE) LEAF EXTRACT, WATER, 1-NAPHTHOL, 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCl, 2,6-DIAMINOPYRIDINE, m-AMINOPHENOL, p-AMINOPHENOL, p-PHENYLENEDIAMINE, RESORCINOL, TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE
CETETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PPG-4-CETETH-20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, WATER, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE